Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hello

Alright, it's about time I write in this thing again.

So, just got done with another round of intense homework. But I feel great now that it is all done.

Last night I got to go to a screening for a new movie called "The Nativity." As the name suggests, it is about the birth of Christ. The people involved with the movie specifically wanted people from Biola to come, because we fit the movie's target audience. So I singed up and went.

I really enjoyed the movie a lot. The way they portrayed it was biblically accurate and very personal--you could relate somewhat to the characters.

After the movie was over we got to fill out cards telling how we felt about the movie, what we didn't like, etc. I also got selected to be in a focus group that had further discussion about elements of the movie. While the movie was overall really good, there were a few things that most of us wanted to see differently....hopefully they'll make some of those changes before it comes out in December.

So yeah, just hanging in around here, enjoying myself. Still trying to fit myself in socially here, but I am sure that will all come in time. I've already made a few good friends, so that has helped a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!!! And I can't wait till you come home! Even though it's only going to be a little while..I still get to see my lil bro! Love you kiddo!

~Ky