Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just shootin' them down

That's right...two down, two to go. Finals I mean. I took math yesterday and Anthropology today. The Anth didn't feel as good as I'd of hoped, but I'm not too worried; I have a pretty solid A in that class. The math one was about normal I guess...whether I get an A or a B in that class is resting on the result of that test, so it's pretty important.

So tomorrow I got my journalism final bright and early in the morning at 7:30. The next day is my art final which I am not worried about at all. I have like a 95 in that class and the tests aren't that hard.

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet, here's a link to a funny little thing I made in celebration of Christmas and me coming home:
http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=033ce7b679a3ff99d351573G20061209





Toodles!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice after finals picture