Friday, December 01, 2006

December 1st

Wow, just winding down here. I have a few more short papers, and then finals. Then that is it. That's it...I will have finished my first semester in college! That is two weeks folks, from this day.

Today a pretty nice day. 75 degrees, clear skies...no wonder I forgot it was the first day of December today.

I got all my classes scheduled for next semester yesterday. I'll be taking 17 credits, which is one more than I took this year. 4 of the classes are Mass Communication ones (for my major), 1 is Spanish, taking a PE class (soccer of course, heh), and the other one is a general ed Communication class.

The Christmas tree lighting at Biola is tonight. Our biggest Christmas tree-like tree in front of the music hall is all decorated. Should be a good hot chocolate sipping event.

So yeah, a lot of random thoughts there. But yeah, hope you're all doing fine. Going to be great to come back home.

No comments: