Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sigh

It's been kind of an emotional week for me. Nothing in particular happened, it's just because I tend to bottle up my emotions a lot, every once it a while something small will "break the dam" so to speak and I'll get flooded. This has been one of those weeks.

The good thing is that God has surrounded me with some good people that are very eager to listen to me. I've had so many solid conversations that past few weeks.

I just think to much, you know. My professor put it well in a lecture he gave today about an unrelated topic: I'm "hypersensitive" to the world around me. So much goes through my brain. I'm constantly philosophizing and/or debating with myself. The good news, is that this is a sign, my professor said, of a creative person. So I guess that's cool :)

No comments: