Monday, February 05, 2007

Going Good

So far I have been meeting my goals this semester. Involved with The Chimes, Eagle Vision (campus broadcast news show), and have been working out regularly. I guess it's all about setting a pattern for me. When I tell myself that I have to do a certain thing every day, I just do it...becomes very routine. I have been keeping busy--I actually get bored if I sit down to play the computer, heh. I also have been hanging out a lot more with people from my dorm...that's been good...I like feeling "in" you know?

So yeah, everything is going pretty dandy right now I would have to say. Still working on getting a job...just got an email saying I was denied for an office position I applied for--I know, I don't get it either; this is the third time this has happened. But yeah, I'm not incredibly worried yet.

That's about all there is to report now...toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going so well. You WILL get a job. Just keep on trying!

gmaf

Anonymous said...

Great article in the Chimes!

gmaf