Friday, May 18, 2007

Finals? Hahaha! What are finals?

Actually, they're kind of important...actually really important. And it's kind of hard when you're worrying about what job you're going to have over the summer at the same time--and on top of that figuring out how you're going to move all your stuff out of your room.

That's kind of my dillema right now. So pray for me, cause it's kind of crazy right now.

But anyways, here's some great pictures of me not doing finals these past few weeks.



At my dorm's traditional end of the year toga ceremony. I was posing for some pics and one of my good friends came up and pretended like I was some great Greek hero or something, haha




Totally chill at Huntington Beach...I was a pizza place with some people from EagleVision.



At the journalism banquet. Stephen Pardini (friend from EagleVision), Me, Brittany McComb, and Jessica Oh. Yep, we had a nice table.



Me and some friends and the Crystal Cathedral...nice architecture, bad/heretical teaching, haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About time you posted again :) Looking forward to seeing you this summer.

Greg