Monday, November 20, 2006

Please Pray for me

The end of the semester is upon me. The end of my first semester at Biola...wow.

Anyways, for the first time in my life I am actually worried about my grades.

It is not that I am doing bad or anything....it's just that I got $4,700/yr on the line if I don't make a 3.3 GPA...that basically means I need 3 As out of my 6 classes.

Now, I for certain I will get an A in two of my classes, but the other 4 are causing me my worry. The teachers never seem to tell what your grades are, so even though I know I have been doing pretty well in those classes, I have no clue as to where I am at--which would be beneficial to know beacause if I am borderline then I need to work extra hard studing for the final.

Anyways, I am just anxious....I guess I was feeling fine until I found out that I did worse on the last math test than I expected....I'm going to have to nail the last test in that class in order to get an A.

But just pray for me. Pray that I'd have endurance to push through all this. I mean, in reality I probably should be feeling just fine--there has definitely got to be at least one A in those remaining 4 classes--however the amount of money at stake is causing me a bit of stress. So just also pray that I'd feel the peace of God upon me as I finish out the year.

Thank You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ALWAYS have my prayers, and I am quite confident that you have at least one A in those four classes. I bet you have MORE THAN ONE! Remember what you have always said in the past, "Just do the work and you will get the grades." If I could just win the lottery, you would never have to worry about paying for college again!! Keep up the faith!

Can't wait to see you in December.
Luv U
gmaf

Anonymous said...

Michael...

It is a bit disconcerting to be kept in the dark as far as your grades go, but I am confident you are doing fine. Whatever happens, God has a hand in it. Remain faithful in your efforts and He will make all things work for his glory.

Your grandma is really proud of you--and I can see why.

Mr. G.
North High